mV Analog inputs on Profibus/Profinet

CharlesM

Im looking for an analog input card that will take a 0-20mV input and can be put on Profibus or Profinet. Typically I take the mV signal into a signal conditioner then into a regular input card but this time I have 10 inputs. I think I can save some money and a lot of wiring by removing the signal conditioner. I've been working with some Beckhoff cards but they are more than just analog inputs and are difficult to setup.

Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

I am converting a SLC 500 to a Compact Logix. I plan on using a Compact Logix 5380 with conversion Kit. The problem is that the analog input cards...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC500 5/05 and we have an alarm setup to monitor the status of the Analog Inputs we have wired to a 1746-NI8. We are using 5 of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm curious if anyone has made a master sheet or cheat sheet for all allen bradley card's analog inputs/outputs? As much fun as it is to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom