Merry christmas and happy new year!!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Its that time again when I would like to thank everyone for helping me over the past year and wish the best for next year.

You all (Y'all) are a great bunch of people and enjoy our conversations... learn something new everyday.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and safe travels!!! 🍺

:site:

Ditto Mark,

Have a very Happy Festive Season, one and all! :site:

All my family are home from abroad this year so I'm really looking forward to the break. 🍻

Best regards,
George

Only four more days. There's a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Happy Holidays everyone! Whether you're spending it with friends, family, or alone, I hope you can look back on the last year with a smile and look at the upcoming year with optimism!

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, the Solstice, Festivus, any other traditional holiday, or nothing, do it with style, take the time off, and enjoy it with family and friends. From me personally, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

You all rocked it again this year, thanks for all your help.
Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

Thank you everyone for your help and for giving me the opportunity to learn something new everyday! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Thank you for all the help and fun that you guys are always willing to provide!

Merry Christmas and Happy 2019!
Feliz Navidad y prĂłspero 2019!
🍻