Micro 820 fault code

speaksy87

I have a micro 800 that keeps going into fault mode. The fault code is 0xF000
The controller was unexpectedly reset due to a noisy environment or an internal hardware failure.
If system variable_SYSVA_USER_DATA_LOST is set, the controller was able to recover the user program.
but the user data is cleared. If not, the Micro800 Controller program is cleared.

Does this mean that if the Data-Lost variable is not set the controller deletes current program?
What could be causing this fault code to be reoccurring?

There is several post concerning this Fault with the Micro820 on this forum, you should read them!

I too have encountered this error on more than 1 occassion, and have found it to be associated with 2 things - atleast for me.

1. I use an RTO offen and I found one of my variable was set incorrectly(However - I was also using an older "Firmware"!
2. So it seems that (Re-flashing or updating) the firmware solved all of my problems.

So you can try just re-flashing if you are at current firmware(10.01) or update to the latest(10.01).

Keep us posted.