Panelmate Executive Firmware Files

Darren T

We are looking for the following older firmware file sets for PanelMate, namely :
. Eaton / Cutler Hammer PanelMate 3000 - Executive Firmware 2.02 i.e.V2_02_1.EXF and V2_02_2.EXF.
. AEG PanelMate Plus 3000 - Executive Firmware 2.00 i.e. V2_00_1.EXF, V2_00_2.EXF.

We have a copy of newer firmware for PanelMate (Eaton V2.12e2 and AEG V2.04), however, they will not load successfully on older units where we have replaced the RTC/Battery.

The Executive Firmware files are created as part of installing the older Commmon Platform Configuration Software (VCP). Typically they are stored in the folder VCP\ONLINE\FIRMWARE
in sets (pairs) e.g. V2.12e2 comprises files V2_120_1.EXF and V2_120_2.EXF.