IO Links Phoenix E IO-Link/analog converter

Hi there,

I am using AB IO Links for the first time. I have an Analog convertor which I need to extract bits 14-3 for a 12bit analog signal. Bit 14 is the sign which maybe I can ignore. The data input is in the form of 2 x SINTs

Using Logix5000 my thoughts were:

Using a copy move the 2 SINTs to an INT. Bight shift right 3 places and move to another INT. Problem is the BSR instruction can only work on an DINT.

Any advice? Must I use a DINT? Maybe theres a clever way of doing it?

Similar Topics

I'm working on an existing system and I would like to read/write to some additional Powerflex parameters in the Studio5000 logic. My...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project (AB PLC, L85 v34) where we'll have 20 motors installed, all controlled by powerflex 750 series drives. We need...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can you share me any educational links & tutorials for B&R PLC structured text programming? The help section in their automation...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am modifying a program for a 1756-L61 controller using Logix version 20.01. I am trying to add or change datalinks for several of...
Replies
Views
1st off I'm very new to WonderWare, the program am i needing to modify is version 10.1 The issue that i am having is that while the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom