Mitsubishi GT Designer 3 Grouped Objects

Is there a way to enter the object properties of a grouped object without ungrouping them?

When I click on an object in a group, it does not bring up the properties dialog box.

Thanks,

Dave

I've run into this before as well, and unfortunately they must be ungrouped to edit the all of the object properties. There are some things you can edit but it is limited.

Dave

Similar Topics

I have a customer that has a GT1575-VNBA and I think they are using GT Designer. They have the software and program for both the HMI and the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hopefully someone has had more experience in this than I have. I was tasked with making a recipe function for a project. I've done so based on...
Replies
Views
Hi id like to connect my wago controller with mitsubishi hmi and im using codesys 2.3 and gx designer 3. Id like to know how i know what register...
Replies
Views
I am trying to back up a Mitsubishi GOT A970 with GT Designer 2 Classic. The back up seems to go fine but when I open up some of the screens some...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to use a different pop up keypad for numerical entry. I would like to have a custom keypad other than the default one. I think I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom