is it possible to program direct logic plcs with rs logix 500, 5000

kevin098

i am wondering if you can sucessfully program Automation directs' direct logic plcs with rs logix 500 or 5000 i am comfortable using rs logix but dont want the costs of buying the plcs from A-B

The AutomationDirect PLCs are very affordible as is their software. The brand new 'Do-more' CPU's software is free. The other 'DL' CPUs software is on the order of $500.

My site - www.thePLCguy.com - has a section (scroll near the bottom of the main page) labled 'Hand holding for Allen Bradley ...' where I try to detail some of the differences.

Similar Topics

I will be designing an automated hydrostatic system. The system on paper works like this, a plc like the click will get information from an hmi...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been trying to crack this one without success and could not find any hint after several search attempts. I wonder if any CODESYS...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but wanted to verify with the experts. Am I able to write a program using the Micro Starter...
Replies
Views
First off, i am new to ladder logic. I do have some experience programming microcontrollers in C. I will try and give a short version and if more...
Replies
Views
This is a CompactLogix L33ERM, version 30 (31 is too unstable on my machine to work with), with a Kinetix 5500 drive. I have a program where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom