IC693BEM341 FIP Bus Controller

calum stewart

Hi All,

looking to see if anyone has a copy of either GE-Fanuc or Alspa FBCLOAD utility.

we are trying to retrieve the configuration from a FIP Bus controller that is in production, no known backups of the configuration or software.

we have the 90-30/80-35 CPU config backed up and the logic program although the descriptions are stripped.

Any assistance from your old software libraries welcomed.đź“š

Similar Topics

Hi I need to connect to a WorldFip network. Does anyone Know of protocol converter or a current PLC that works with WorldFip thanks
Replies
Views
I have been using Alspa PLCs (C80–35) and fip controller (bem340, bem330) modules I have problem that, a bem330 (remote I/O scanner ) has been...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure an Alstom FIP controller Module BEM340. The PlC is an Alstom Alspa C80-35, which is based on the GE-Fanuc Series 90-30...
Replies
Views
We have an opportunity to look at a plant upgrade, however the fieldbus protocol in use at the plant (which they'd like to retain) is FIP (Factory...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone any ideas how to get FIP IO (field interbus protocol) (remote blocks made by telemecanique) into a control logix system. Regards...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom