Strange error in Studio 500 View Designer

deshnl2

When I open a project in the newest version of View Designer (Studio 5000 v32) if I leave the window idle for a couple of minutes the following error appears on the screen:

screenshot.2.jpg

I'm running a demo version so I'm not sure if it's anything Rockwell can help me with. If it's a bug I'll just downgrade to another version.

Thanks.

When I open a project in the newest version of View Designer (Studio 5000 v32) if I leave the window idle for a couple of minutes the following error appears on the screen:

View attachment 55246

I'm running a demo version so I'm not sure if it's anything Rockwell can help me with. If it's a bug I'll just downgrade to another version.

Thanks.

Is your RSLinx running? Also, are your drivers on RSLinx running?

I would actually suggest switching to the service mode for running applications. Search for RSLinx Launch Control Panel, stop it if needed, and start it as a service.