Easy HMI alternative to FT View SE(local station)

tarrant79

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has experience of using an HMI that is easier to use and interface with a CONTROLOGIX PLC.

I have alot more experience with Rs Designer Studio 5000, but much less with FT VIEW SE, so I am trying to find something that will be much easier & faster to generate some Screens/Trending/Datalogging on a Local Desktop attached to the COntrol network.

Any advise would be super, Im way behind schedule on the HMI and need to produce the ASAP.
THanks

+1 for AdvancedHMI.

I have used this program for a lot of different things. It is quite easy to learn, and quick to set up. If you know how to code in vb, you can make it do just about anything your heart desires. All in all, the cost of a HMI set up was rather cheap. $100 thin client was all we had to purchase as we had plenty of old monitors.