C-more HMI newby

JPTech

Hi,

I'm new to C-more (more of an AB guy myself). I know it is way more limited in term of functionality then FTV but I looking for a way to control multiple motor with one pop-up screen (global object / parameter file style!!!). I don't see any way of doing so, so far...

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Jp

Events nor recipes will do what he was wanting. He wants to create a single popup and be able to reference different base tags. It's just not possible. You will need to create a popup for each instance. The problem with that is there isn't a search and replace feature (at least the last version I used), so it would be a pain. You get what you pay for.

you could do it with logic...

Press a button that inserts a value in a PLC register that pops up a "common" screen or window

then depending in the value of the PLC register the common tags from the C-More operate different PLC registers ...

you could do it with logic...

Press a button that inserts a value in a PLC register that pops up a "common" screen or window

then depending in the value of the PLC register the common tags from the C-More operate different PLC registers ...

do it with logic..