GE Fanuc IC692CPU211H

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi. We're a second hand machinery merchant. I'm trying to get an upload from a GE Fanuc IC692CPU211H PLC before the machine ships.

I'm trying to use Proficy Machine Edition v9.5 but it doesn't seem to have the option to talk to this PLC. The seemingly relevant options are Series 90 Micro, Series 90-30, Series 90-70 under the Legacy Controller category. If memory serves, and it seldom does, this is Series 90-20.

Can someone confirm one way or the other if Proficy is able to get an upload. If not, which software would I need?

I found VersaPro on another PC with which I thought I might have more success. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the error that I was getting (but omitted to say) in Proficy - "Unknown PLC type : Major Code = 16".

Have I got to use the LogicMaster DOS software to communicate with this PLC?

The 9020 went out of production while Logicmaster was still the programming software, so I'm not surprised that neither Versa Pro or Proficy can recognize the CPU. If you still have the Versa Pro installation CD, it has Logicmaster on it. If not send me a PM with your email address and I can zip up a copy of Logicmaster for you.

Thanks for the kind offer, Steve. I'd like to take you up on it. In fact, I sent a PM a few days ago that you may have missed :)

I sent you an email to the address you gave me in the PM with LM90 attached on Monday August 10 at 10:45 AM. Let me know if I need to send it again. I also sent you a follow-up at 11 AM the same day to remind you of the need to select 90-20 as the CPU type the first time you use the software.

Apologies, Steve. It looks like it got eaten by the spam machine. Could you send it again, please?

Yeah, I didn't get any notifications at all. I'll pm you my personal email, if that's okay?

This is crazy - still nothing on my personal address. Would you try the Google Drive sharing option please? Failing that, pm me your email and I'll try to reply

OK, it's on my Google drive shared with both email addresses and I told it to notify them. I also sent an email with no attachments to both addresses to see if your spam filter doesn't like .zip attachments. And I replied to your latest PM with an email address to use for me.