Bat File to copy files to Storage Card on PanelView Plus from remote desktop

ukjk0686

Hi,

I am setting up a technical manual display page on a PANELVIEW PLUS 1250 HMI, and the page references .pdf files held on an SD card on the relevant HMI's.

I want to write a batch file that will copy file from a remote desktop location across a network to the individual HMI IP addresses and SD cards.

The code I have so far is picture attached but it comes up with Error 50 when trying to copy to the destination - says request is not supported.
Is this possible to do?? If so any errors visible in the code?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

So instead of copying a bat file manually to a panelview plus during commissioning of a project, I would like to save the bat file into the...
Replies
Views
hey all, i have an application that requires the start of file with a click of a button. i am using b&r's controller with automation studio and i...
Replies
Views
Hi All Does anyone know if its possible to run a .bat file stored on a panelview drive, via the HMI (maybe an active x control?) Ive got a...
Replies
Views
Greetings Fellow Techies, What pray tell is OIU_MENU.BAT ? I have GOOGLED THE HECK out of this one, cannot find out what it is. In Logicmaster...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys; I am given this code to extract some data from it, the file includes one .BAK file, one .BTA file and also a .cfg Appreciate your help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom