Touch panel suggestions

spaderkung

Any suggestions for suppliers in Europe or even Sweden? Or brands and I can look for suppliers. Haven't bought in a while and now my mind's completely blank. No PC, just screen. Panel mount.
Thanks for any suggestions.

I've also heard good things both on here and from clients about Hope Industrial. One major client that used to use Hope Industrial exclusively, just switched to Advantech, so they must be doing something right as well.

Similar Topics

We broke the glass on the new PanelView Plus 7 .... 2 months after the install. Our vendor stated that we cannot buy the repair parts...(Touch...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any good recommendations on an industrial touch screen panel? I want to be able to panel mount the screen and have it connected...
Replies
Views
We had a sharpening machine. It used Siemens S7-200. The touch panel Simatic 6AV6642-0DC01-1AX0 can't be used but still got display. How to...
Replies
Views
Hello Dears We have a plastic injection machine iml The problem now is that the touch panel has been off for a long time And now that we want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a Windows 7 on Versaview 1700P panel but I'm having troubles with the touch system, but I dont have drivers to resolve that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom