Twido place programming

Jbeard

Hello to everyone on the forum. I work as a HVAC tech for a school system. Several years back the school system hired a computer programmer to put in a BAS for our schools using Schneider electric plc's. The system ran perfect for many years then the other tech quit working for us and took all of the programming software with him. I've found alot of his notes on the program, he used twido soft 3.5 and vijeo designer for the megelias hmi. I found a copy of twido suite 2.3 . Will this work for programming the plc's?
Thanks John.

Similar Topics

Hi guys!! I'm New here and new with this type of plcs i have TWDLMDA40DTK and i need to get a copy of the program and i don't have an original...
Replies
Views
Dear friend, how to read the input register (3xxxxx) of device from twido plc. i have tried the comm macro but it always read the holding register...
Replies
Views
Good, how do I control through an Analog output of a valve, that is, open the valve from 10% to 10% until it reaches 100%, and then close it...
Replies
Views
Hi! I bought a secondhand Twido base unit to help me learn programming and also faultfind expansion modules (one of my customers machines uses...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom