ABB drive to PC connection

moh251

Dears All
Please could any body inform me what is required to connect ABB drives ACS850 & 350to a PC, I need it to make back up for my drives,
What is the required cable and software?
I tried on Drive Studio but failed.

drivewindow light 2

I just used drivewindow light 2 ( free download ) and a usb to serial adapter and a straight rs 232 cable. Just had to setup pc com settings to match drives settings. worked fine

Thanks to all, I tried both programs but failed to go on line, any body can provide the exact pin out for needed cable

Hopefully you realize that those are RS232 ports and not Ethernet ports. We just buy the RJ45 to DB9 adapters and wire them per the attached drawing. Standard patch cable is used.
hello Sir,
Will this cable work with ACS850 drive. I Want to go online with ACS850 drive and i have DriveStudio Software.
kindly suggest the cable and procedure to communicate with ACS850 Drive.