Janitza Power Analyser (alternate to Siemens Sentron) on S-1500 sample

JohanM

Hi guys

Do you have some experiences with Power Analyzers such as Siemens SENTRON PAC4200?.. I have alternative analyzer installed on machine. It is Janitza UMG96RM-PN. It looks exactly as PAS4200. For this project I have to read actual consumption of machine (kW/h) and compare it with preset values (in case of some power consumption issues).

I tried to use SIEMENS EnergySuite for this. Because it have FBs for acyclic communication with measuring devices and HMI templates. What can save my time. But that EnergySuite is not compatible with this unit.

I can set in HW config of TIA, what I want to read, but still I need to process acquired data and that weird, if I can read processed data from Janitza..

There is also possibility to communicate via MOD BUS..

My question is. Do you know about some library or same samples about implementation of this devices? I tried to find something, but with no result.. :cry:

Thank you very much for suggestions.

Hi guys

Do you have some experiences with Power Analyzers such as Siemens SENTRON PAC4200?.. I have alternative analyzer installed on machine. It is Janitza UMG96RM-PN. It looks exactly as PAS4200. For this project I have to read actual consumption of machine (kW/h) and compare it with preset values (in case of some power consumption issues).

I tried to use SIEMENS EnergySuite for this. Because it have FBs for acyclic communication with measuring devices and HMI templates. What can save my time. But that EnergySuite is not compatible with this unit.

I can set in HW config of TIA, what I want to read, but still I need to process acquired data and that weird, if I can read processed data from Janitza..

There is also possibility to communicate via MOD BUS..

My question is. Do you know about some library or same samples about implementation of this devices? I tried to find something, but with no result.. :cry:

Thank you very much for suggestions.

I have used the Janitza devices (not with Siemens software though, only Schneider) not sure what your problem is exactly ?

All the data you need and more is a available from the UMG96, it's just a case of developing the code to read it using Profinet or Modbus.

I have used the Janitza devices (not with Siemens software though, only Schneider) not sure what your problem is exactly ?

All the data you need and more is a available from the UMG96, it's just a case of developing the code to read it using Profinet or Modbus.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, that is correct. I am doing it by myself. I was wandering, if there is some sample or library from Janitza or SIEMENS to simplify my work and prevent problems. Now I have solution right now.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, that is correct. I am doing it by myself. I was wandering, if there is some sample or library from Janitza or SIEMENS to simplify my work and prevent problems. Now I have solution right now.

All Janitza supply is the address lists, which i presume you have.