EDS file export

jholm90

I was looking to put together a nicely packaged portfolio with my latest project that has more than a handful of unique devices. I spent some time selecting the proper EDS files in order to commission the line and they were not the kind that could be uploaded from the devices. Is there any way that I can 'export' or something to grab the correct files to attach into my project documentation? Running the v20 version of RSLogix 5000 here and the module properties don't seem to have any right click options. Is this something I might be able to see in an L5K file perhaps?

Similar Topics

Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: I went to AB.com, found only firmware, no EDs file showing up. i took a pix of device properties of RSLinx. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all. Please can anyone assist me with a Devicenet EDS File or link for a Numatics G2-2 solenoid valve bank. Need to do configuration on a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can anybody point me in the right direction to locate a EDS file for a Bosch Weld Timer PSS6000? I have trawled the Bosch Rexroth site...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom