Application Manager FT failed to restore

patelaksh30

Hi Legends,

I have been using FT 9.0 and suddenly from last 1 week it started giving me issue when I try to restore files in the application manager.

It says failed to restore the application run time file.

Also, in some cases when I change name of file before restoring it in the application manager, it works and sometime it gives me failed error.

Anyone having same issue lately? or anyone know solution rather than uninstall and installing back again FT 9.0?

Thank you in advance!

My issue with fail to restore is either an unsupported mer file (something that was saved to a v5.1 panelview couldn't be cracked open) or a reboot required

Similar Topics

Does anyone know about the timeline for ACM support for the Library Designer in v36? Just wondering since the most recent version of ACM seems...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
So I have ACM and I was wanting to use it to manage reusable portions of my programs, but unless I am missing something libraries have to be in...
Replies
Views
Hello, M using intouch 11.0 with AB, M new to intouch. I have read some pdf regarding uploading downloading editing of in touch application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have copy application file and add in wonderware intouch 9.0.003 Intouch application manager. But it does not feel right when i run the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom