Help in ABB ACS550

The ACS550 already has the logic inside of it to make this happen. All you need is the expanded I/O as mentioned, and the training on the drive's internal programming to enable that functionality. Your ABB drives representative should be able to offer you instructions, or where to get the proper training.

Thank you for replay. I will make lots of training on the drive by my self

OREL-01 is the ABB expansion module so you have the required six output relays to control the six contactors.

I believe the Zelio relay mentioned by the OP is a programmable relay which will not be required if the ABB expansion module is used.

The benefit to using the ABB module is that the logic is all in the drive and programming the drive properly (primarily Group 81) will give you a working system.

OREL-01 is the ABB expansion module so you have the required six output relays to control the six contactors.

I believe the Zelio relay mentioned by the OP is a programmable relay which will not be required if the ABB expansion module is used.

The benefit to using the ABB module is that the logic is all in the drive and programming the drive properly (primarily Group 81) will give you a working system.

Thank you for this information. I will contact to my abb supplier and try it in directly by using 6 contactors and post the result here

Last edited:
You can read pressure/flow or what ever also via VFD's analog input to PLC as shown using PD inputs with e.g PPO4 etc. So, You don't need analog input unit in PLC for that.

THREE_PUMPS2.jpg

Hi I have a model Q pot 300 vc /dc2watt 6dc 3wires how do I hook it up to my Acs550 only has 3wires number 1.2.3. How to I hook this up on my drive? Help