Elau C400

Dear all

i need the soft ware for PAC Drive C400, i can connect with it by Ethernet
only i need the software

Is the software is (Real-time operating system_VxWorks)?

The programming software for the C400 is called EPAS-4. It is needed if you want to view / modify / or download the actual program running in your machine. It can be purchased by contacting a Schneider Electric distributor (Elau was integrated into SE a few years back).

If you only need diagnostic information from the machine, there is a free software called PacDrive Diagnostics (as another user posted information about in this thread). You can download it at this link:

http://seatransfer.s3.amazonaws.com/Setup-PacDrive-Diagnostics-2.1.0.zip

ELAU Error 502

I am using ELAU MC-4 and MAx-4 controller for one of my machine. But, machine stop and showed error of 502 using PacDriver Diagnostics. From Diagnosis Messages it shows:
502 loop not closed. The SERCOS loop is not closed.
Question: how can I make the loop closed?

Technico

I have pacdrive mc-4 11/10/400.
My input voltage is 400v stable but the mc-4 continually stopping because of pack19 - under-voltage.
What is the undervoltage setting mc-4 ? How can i make this machine running? Please somebody hrlp

Technico

I have pacdrive mc-4 11/10/400.
My input voltage is 400v stable but the mc-4 continually stopping because of pack109 under-voltage signal
What is the undervoltage setting mc-4 ? How can i make this machine running? Please somebody help

Hello, can anyone assist with a c600? I am having issues connecting to the controller in order to access the logic at all. Every time I plug my pc in to my plc via an Ethernet cable, I go to File Open>Open project From PLC>Ethernet>Search Network>Apply Controller>Connect... then it loads for a second and gives me an error message saying, "Communication Error (#0): Logout Performed

Can anyone please help?