RSView32, 2 identic trends, one works, the other doesn't

Marie1982

Hi,

I have an application in RSView32 where I have a display in which there is a small trend. When the user clicks on it, another display appears with the same trend but bigger. The small trend works, the big one doesn't...???

The two trends are historical. I tried to duplicate the datalog model but it still doesn't work.

In the Activity log viewer, I see those 3 messages:

"Unable to animate trend"
"cause: Unable to open datalog model EauUsee2"
"cause: Unable to access datalog files. They may be in use by another application"

EauUsee2 is the duplicate datalog model that I created. It is only used by the trend that doesn't work. EauUsee was the original, it is used by the small trend that works. Yes both of the datalog models are started in the startup macro with the datalogOn command.

Any ideas?

Marie

Problem: parameter file being used by two pages

I found the problem.

Lets say that on Page1 is my small trend Trend1. On page2 I have big trend Trend2. Both of the pages were using the same parameter file (yes I forgot to mention that earlier). When I duplicate the parameter file, everything is ok.

So here is the new question: Can we use the same parameter file for multiple pages in the same application? I can't get that to work. This is a big problem because if this is the case, the number of parameter files will be 4 times higher, because I planned that 4 pages would be used by parameter file, and I plan to have like 15 parameter file.

What can I do???