Wonderware Archestra Symbols/Graphics

Phrog30

Is it possible to develop graphics within Archestra and then import into Intouch and make them work without having Archestra installed on that particular machine?

If so, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
James

You can create Archestra symbol and graphics, add them to an InTouch object in the IDE then publish the resulting application. After that the published application can be run on any machine that just has InTouch installed, no IDE required. You can edit the app in plain WindowViewer but not the symbols/graphics.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am a trainee at a industrial company and i am designing a interactive aplication with wonderware that will allow users to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I created InTouchViewApp in ArchestrA IDE, just to use ArchestrA symbols. I want to convert this manged application to standalone so it...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help? I am building an motor object which will display several parameters. Each of the parameters have a tag which starts with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a novice starting to work on WW and Archestra, I've been adding repetitive attributes on the front end which has been tedious and was...
Replies
Views
Hey I was needing help with some alarm scripting in Woderware System Platform. What would be the best way to write a script to auto acknowledge...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom