Can't connect to Omron CP1L

Jim_cz

I'm trying to communicate with CP1L Ethernet only but can't establish the connection. Please see the pics. I've tried different cables but still the same. It's a direct connection, without a hub. All my TCP/IP settings on default (no specific IP set).

Any idea what might be wrong please?

Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg

Thanks for your contribution and time. I've googled the links you sent me even before and followed the recommendations but I still haven't had any luck.I have the CP1L with the connection directly to the CPU.

I'm wondering if some other application can somehow "block" (prevent) the connection. Is it possible? I tried to remove and then install again my network adapter but it hasn't helped. A different laptop can connect to the PLC with the same TCP/IP settings as mine has.

Since another computer can connect, your cable and PLC are fine.
I would disable your WIFI and try just with your Ethernet card on the computer.

Just a thought.
Regards,

Thanks again guys. Just before reading your further comments I decided to uninstall and reinstall all Omron software. And it helped. Now it works as needed. Thanks for your time and help. I don't know what was wrong, maybe when my laptop had become too slow some time ago and I had disabled some programs through msconfig I was too hasty and stopped something important and needed there.