Tag Database Count RSView32

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have inherited an RSView32 project from a client who wishes to purchase a copy of RSView32 Works for further development. He has asked me which version of RSView32 Works is required (tag count). I don't have a copy of RSView32 Works but I do have the project files. Is there any way I can access a database to find an approximate count or do I need to open the project in a copy of RSView32 Works to find the tag count? The client does not want to buy far more tags than required.

Thanks
Paul.

The only ways I know of would be with Works from the Tag Editor selecting "Help" then "Tag Statistics" or Export the Tag DB to a CSV and open with Excel.
If you want you could message me then email and I could open for you....

Jac,
Thanks for the reply. I found a demo download of RSView32. After installing I attempted to open the project. An error box was displayed stating that I had 1134 tags and the demo version of RSView32 only allows 35 tags in a project! I don't know how tags are counted but 1134 seems a lot for the complexity of the project.

Thanks
Paul.