PCMK Drivers for Windows XP Pro

Steve4141

My Company recently sent me a new computer with Windows XP pro edition. I have reinstalled RS Linx and RS Logix with no problen however I have a 1784 series B PCMK card that won't work. The original verion of the PCMK card software is release 5.0 on floppy disks. Does anyone know where I can find new drivers for this? Thanks for your help.

Steve,

You should be able to just go into RSLinx and configure the PCMK that way. The drivers are included with RSLinx. Open RSLinx and go to Communications->Configure Drivers and then choose the 1784-PCMK from the drop down list.

Good Luck.
Jeff

Similar Topics

Hi: Trying everything to get a DH+ connection to an old 5/15. I have an old laptop with a PCMK Series B card and a fresh XP installation. I...
Replies
Views
I am "upgrading" an XP laptop to Windows 7. I have a 1784-PCMK Series A card. Having trouble finding specific drivers and getting the card...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I think my 1784-pcmk card went bad. I was wanting to confirm, and ask what are my options for communicating without using RS232 port on...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone have the driver download or driver files for the old 1784-PCMK/B DH+/DH-485 ? Need to connect to an old SLC 5/03...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a problem connecting to plc5. I have an old 1784 PCMK card and a new industrial laptop with a PCMK card slot. The laptop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom