PTQ-PDPMV1 with ATV 61

chuah

Hi all, is urgent.

I need to communicate with 7 units of Altivar 61 to command it to Start/Stop and the Speed through the Profibus link. How I support to do this? How do I access the parameter inside the Altivar 61 ?

Can anyone help me to provide the step by step for how to configure the Unity Pro and Prosoft configure Builder for PTQ-PDPMV1 and Altivar 61?

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

Hi I am new to this so please bear with me. I am trying to access and modify parameters that are on these DP slaves. These parameters are not...
Replies
Views
As above, has anyone any experience with these cards. Trying to upload the Profibus configuration from one. Doing an upload through the CIP...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate through this pro soft card with a GE Multilin 750. I think I need a certain GSD file, but cannot find it in the Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Hello, New to the forum here, and to the controls industry. I am trying to do the following: Read and Write to a 5204-DFNT-PDPMV1 ProLinx...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Prosoft profibus master module (for control logix PLC) and the Siemens IM153-2 DP / PA link module (and the IM157 PA Coupler)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom