Kinetix 5700 dual axis drive

zoefass

Hello all,
I am having a problem that i have been struggling with. I have a kinetix 5700 dual axis drive and one of the axis on the drive remains inhibited and the safety state is unknown (no motion connection). We have tried replacing the drive and the motor but none of that has changed the status. Any ideas or help troubleshooting this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Kindly, we have the following faults with a Kinetix 5700 servodrive. We checked the encoder cable, but found nothing damaged. What could be...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone: I am looking at the possibility of migrating Kinetix 6000 to Kinetix 5700(460V 3 phase). Reviewing the drive catalog, I have the...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
First time poster and somewhat new to PLC programming. I own a brewery, have a programming background, and one of the machines on my canning line...
Replies
Views
Hi When using Studio 5000 & Kinetix 5700 drives would it be possible to change drive setup from the PLC code. the senario is that i have a servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom