controlwave micro

jono

i am trying to send info from a controlwave micro via ethernet through a router onto the internet how should i set up my router and netview???
please help!

Where onto the "internet" are you sending infomation?
(IP address?)
You need to use the flash application to setup your IP ports correctly.
Read the documentation that is supplied on the BB website for Controlwave, for setting up IP comms.

sorry i should re-word that, i am trying to poll from the internet, thanks for the prompt reply!

Similar Topics

Hi guys I have been stumped with an issue that seems random. I use ControlWave Micros in the field and ControlWave Designer to write the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has any experience using CIP protocol between ControlWave Micro and AllenBradley ControlLogix. I have...
Replies
Views
I was just called out to a site. one of our instrument techs added an I2p for valve Control on a Micro. Then it wasn't working right. so he made...
Replies
Views
:huh: Any one know how to average an single dimensioned array of 2000 reals in Structured Text?
Replies
Views
I need the pin outs for the 8pin micro port on the TSX Micro from Telemaquinue for modbus 485 comms with a Bristol Babcock Controlwave Micro. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom