Line break runtime WinCC Tia portal

Bratt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Using Tia Portal V13Sp1 to program a KTP basic panel. If i attach a textlist to a button line breaks are displayed correclty in the programming environment but in the panel they are displayed with an ¶.
Using WinCC flexible the line breaks are displayed correctly also in the runtime environment.

Anyone know if there is a setting to fix this or is it yet another "feature" that comes with the Portal?

RowBreak.png

Very strange I am trying with the latest image 13.0.1.0 Siemens Germany also got the same fault
Are you also using a KTP700 with Sp1 ud1 and text lists on buttons?

Using a first generation basic line panel like KTP600 in SP1 upd1 works but not the second generation.

I got an answer from Siemens Germany today

you described behaviour is already known in our development.
As we do not know when this behaviour will be fixed we will forward your case to our development. If there are any news about this topic you will be informed.

Last edited:
Bratt,

Did you get any update on this issue. Im experiencing the same with a 2nd generation ktp400.

Regards,
Barry