ip adresse lost in micrologix 1100 and 1400 PLC

hichamenp

Hello everyone

I have a problem of losing the ip address of the micrologix 1100 and 1400 PLC each time I lose power.
the problem is that I followed carefully the instructions that explains the use of dhcp I even disabled the bootp / dhcp:book:đź“šđź“šđź“š. that's why I could not find the cause of the problem.đź“šo_O

so that someone can guide me to solve this problem I will know grateful.

cordially

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have program in ControlLogix 5561 PLC, and i need the tag adresse of some variables to put them in Wincc tag management. The...
Replies
Views
Hey. New guy again:-) What do I need for communicat with a Microligx 1200 and a PV 600 via ethernet. And can I type in a Ip adr in micrologix 1200
Replies
Views
hi everyone, I have a problem, it seems that in somewhere on the programming the reference tends to lost mabye one time at day. I write this...
Replies
Views
Well, not sure what else we can do with this one at the moment. Will chat with Rockwell in the morning but am not expecting much. Guess I'm...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom