free beer and hot blondes!!!!!!!!

astronutt

ok i have a slc500 5/05 i took a regular ethernet cable cut it and spliced it to make a crossover cable .i have linx and the 500 prog software .will this work with my laptop and if the answer is yes could someone assist me in config the drivers or provide a link for me too do it? thanx alot
your friend ASTRONUTT

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
Hello, S7-200 is installed with dot matrix printer. its printer is not working. now I have changed the printer. Problem in new printer is that...
Replies
Views
We are to develop a first application in Codesys. It will contain motion (Softmotion) with drives on Ethercat (CSP mode). Off course there will be...
Replies
Views
Just started working with some HART loops and I'm trying out Pactware.I'm using Krohne and it works just fine recognizing my modem. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a problem I face with upgrading the OS from XP which has the Step 7 Lite installed to windows 10. As I can't use a cracked version of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom