Earthing tool

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi.
Hopefully someone here will know the name of the tool that is used to remove paint for an earth connection.
Looks like a holesaw but the teeth cover the whole with of the tool.
Not a bonding brush cutter but does a similar job.
Thanks.
Alan

I’ve only ever know this style which is probably the bonding brush cutter you’re talking about but this one is piloted.

Osborn 30145SP Crimped Wire Pilot Bonding End Brush, Carbon Steel, 0.004" Wire Diameter String https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QK94XEE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Gkg0EbWA7BSDB

I bought that one. It's now collecting dust in the back of my tool box; it took an age to remove the powdercoat on a subpanel, and somewhat trashed the brush in the process. I guess it's only supposed to be used on those subpanels painted with kids' Tempra paint.

A right angle pneumatic sander with a 2" 150 grit disc has worked for me for years.

-rpoet