You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old October 25th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #1
plchacker
United States

WonderWare Install?

As part of an industrial alliance our school is required to run WW. I have an old version with licenses in my office, but it requires Server NT/2000 for the install. I have a few questions about WW before I get started.

1. Is there a client version that will allow our people to run simulation projects from 3000 miles away? (Simulations without actual hardware)

2. Do I need to have a local server to run the projects?

3. What is the current version, and is WW forward/backward compatible?

The original projects were written for Bailey DCS controls, and then were converted into simulators. Itís possible that someone on this site is responsible for the projects I am talking about. If LCC rings a bell, thatís it!
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum