RSLogix 5000 file to PDF

studentplc1

Hi,

I have seen many threads where people require a pdf version of their program and users ask them to upload the file so that they can convert it for them. Can someone tell me how to convert a RSLogix 5000 (.acd) file into a pdf. More specifically a particular subroutine into a pdf file.

Thank You!

You'll need RSLogix 5000 s/w to open it, then you can print any or all portions of the logic, tag database, etc it to a PDF file using a PDF printer driver (free drivers are available on the web).

If you don't have the s/w, post the ACD file here and one of us will return to you a PDF file displaying the portion you are interested in viewing.

For anyone else looking at this, if you go to File then Generate Report, you can then select what all you want in the print out (tags, cross reference, routines, etc)

theres severla PDf printer emulators but the one I use is pdf995 google it and it'll pull up the link for it there is two exe's you will need both are available at the same location.

Hellow every one ,

I have PLC C500-CPU11-V1 when I seperate it from it's backplan (Rack ) , the PLC gives error .
What that mean ?

C500 plc

Hellow every one ,

I have PLC C500-CPU11-V1 when I seperate it from it's backplan (Rack ) , the PLC gives error .
What that mean ?
:unsure:

malek awadh,
welcome to the forum.

please start a new topic and ask your question there.
from the reading of this post, he topic has been solved.
you started a new question unrelated to the original post.

james

I use PDF creator to transfer .ACD file to PDF, but some rung has a lot of instructions, then that rung got separated to two pages, very hard to read it, does anyone have a better method to show a complete rung which has many instructions in one page?

Thanks in advance!

Mike,

In the options there is a setting for something like "Start rung on new page" (not on a programming computer so not certain)

This will start large rungs on the top of the next page, so unless the rung is so large it won't fit on one page it will print together,

For me, I use CutePDF that installs as Windows default printer and print to it.