Versa pro and CPU351

jcp

Hi friends;
I want to know if i purchase versa pro and the previous programme is develop in LM90. first i convert it into versa pro. I want to ask is there any firmware or other issu to load store and communicate with CPU351? OR same configration may be used?
Regards

If you are planning to purchase programming software, the current offering is called Proficy Machine Edition. Versa Pro is one generation old.
Both Versa Pro and Machine edition have recommended minimum firmware levels for each CPU model, although an earlier than recommended level may still work just fine. Firmware upgrades (free) for you CPU model are available at the GEIP support site.