Issue Foreign language operating system RSLinx

adsgzz

Hello,

My desktop pc is used for OPC and take values from many PLC to measure downtime.

i did a upgrade in the Rslinx, now i have installed version 3.80.
its working normally but sometimes is crashed the software and is stoped rslinx.

my OS lenguage is Spanish, i did change the lenguage to english but this issue continue several times.

i found this events.

Could not load language specific resource DLL [C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ROCKWELL SOFTWARE\RSLINX\ESP\UTIL.LNG], reverting to English.

Could not load language specific resource DLL [C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ROCKWELL SOFTWARE\RSLINX\ESP\ENGINE.LNG], reverting to English.

Could not load language specific resource DLL [C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ROCKWELL SOFTWARE\RSLINX\ESP\RSLINX.LNG], reverting to English.

somebody have idea how i can solve it?

Thanks

The following Rockwell Technote describes these error messages.

Could not load language specific resource DLL [C:\...\RSLinx\<language>\RSLinx

A TechConnect subscription is required to view it.

If you do not have TechConnect, a summary of Solution options:

1. Install the localized version of RS-Linx. (In this case, ESP version)
OR
2. Change language settings to English *before* installing RS-Linx (assuming they mean the English version.)