Rockwell Automation Light Curtain-Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relay

Cydog

Good Evening ,

I have some Rockwell Light Curtains and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relays . I was wondering if there is any other Safety
Relays that Rockwell Automation has , that can be used with Safety Light Curtains . I would like to still use the muting , because it is for a palletizer application .

Thanks so much ,

I guess I should ask first why you can’t use the CR30 with the light curtains and muting?

Just , we have a very low skilled maintenance department, and I don’t want them to think that it is the program , or anything else . They can change out a safety relay , but when it comes down to the CR 30 , then it get complicated.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I was thinking of using a Guardshield Safety Light Curtain on a palletizer. The light curtain I was thinking of using is a...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project that involves using a Keyence LR-X100 sensor in Studio 5000 V35 ladder logic to determine the object's...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with time sync working in this topology. I have a plc with grandmaster clock controlling motion groups. I wanted to add kinetix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom