Input Time to Schedule an Action on PanelView

It would be useful to accumulate the time for the load sequence as 0.5hrs and say 50 trays and if the residence did not start until after load sequence then the time the first tray came out would be less than 8 hrs as 50 indexes at 7 seconds only equals 350 secs where at normal speed the 50 trays would be around 4800 secs. so the first tray will exit the oven 4450 seconds early. and each subsequent tray up to tray 50 will be less than the 8 hrs by a decreasing factor. So either increase the 8 hours to a factor that slows the index down. or calculate the residence time for 296 - 50 at 8hrs. or if residence time over the 8 hrs is not important then just increase the 8 hrs by a factor. However, knowing production managers time is money so any project I have done requires timing to be critical. What you have in continuous mode is ok but in small load modes you either take the load time into account or increase the residence time manually which seems to defeat the object of the modifications.