what should i do, my analog input cant read the analog value?

kartika

hello.. i wanna add the value of an analog input value to the PLC existing system in my plant, i use OMRON CS1G-CPU45 and the analog input module is CS1W-AD16
i look on the IO table, the analog module's channels have been "enable", but when i connected the analog value to the channel 6 and 7, it doesnt read anything ( the cabling is OK, but when I checked on the ladder it doesnt read anything)
what should i do? do i have to restart the PLC?

best regrads

Similar Topics

I'm not a fan of doing it this way, but for various reasons, I need to do it this way. That being said, I've never sized up a 4-20mA circuit to do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
In a control System, I need to move 3 motors attached to roller in stages with speed of 1 to 2 RPM and the torque of motor should be 8-10 Nm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a production line project using a PLC. This is the project page...
Replies
Views
See picture. I want to add a rung (magenta) into the existing code. Can't figure out how to do this. I select a -||- , right? When I drag/drop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom