You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old April 15th, 2019, 12:25 PM   #1
WireGuy1950
United States

Automation Direct C'More EA9 Recipe Problems

I'm having serious trouble trying to get the recipe function to work. I'm using an EA9-15" with a Productivity 2000 plc.

My "recipe" consists of about 100 tags, both numeric and discrete, I have populated the header row of the recipe database sheet with the tag names picked from the Tag Database, but now I don't know what happens next.

What I need is when the customer opens this sheet they enter a name (alpha numeric) and hit save and the recipe populates from the current values on the HMI. Conversely, when the customer wants to load a record they select a Name and it loads the values to the screens/PLC.

It seems to me that the recipe sheet wants me to pre-fill all the records before hand, we are an OEM and that is just not going to happen.

I need a much more detailed set of instructions on how this is supposed to operate, the "help" file is useless and the phone support is just about the same on this subject.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum