Using S5 Programmer

kittydog42

How do I use a PG 605 U programmer to connect to a Siemens S5 PLC? Do I just plug it in and it will work, or is there some sort of procedure involved to get it to communicate? I don't have any experience with using one, and I can't RTFM since I don't have TFM. I have very little experience actually programming the S5, since we no longer use them obviously. If I can find a program listing, I can probably figure out what I need to figure out from connecting the programmer. If I can't figure it out, I will end up replacing the PLC with a new Telemecanique unit anyway.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
I work for a used industrial machinery merchant. We try to get uploads from all our machines for future customer support and security. We have a...
Replies
Views
I have a process i need to control using PIDAT. It is a simple tank being filled with water controlled by a level valve(0-100%) and a flow...
Replies
Views
I am using version 9.11 talking to a CQM1H CPU21. It is in turn communicating with a UniOP Hmi via serial. I do not have the original source so...
Replies
Views
Just trying to use a variable to change the SV on a timx timer. Im using a hmi to input a minute value then I times that by 600 to get the right...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom