Where o where to get online training

PLC Pie Guy

Good day all.
I would like to ask where the best place to get e-learning training might be.
I have always been a fan of e-learning and I have taken many courses through Automation Training based in Ontario Canada. I have recently inquired to them about taking their version of introduction to motion training but they have informed me that no longer will they offer e-learning, since they have done some "restructuring of course material".
This is a huge disappointment for me as this is the only hope I have of attending training. The fact that I am the only technical resource my company has for two running plants means I just can't pick up and go to where the training may be. It makes it hard for me as I have a definite thirst to grow my skills and much of my learning is the result of self teaching, yet I really want to get some help on learning motion from scratch.
I am wondering if anybody has a good resource for training online?
AT was my go to for this but I fear that now they are a thing of the past.
Mike_RA ,,,, I'm looking at you buddy! What gives here?

Thanks

Wolverine:
I had looked at this page several times. I guess I just don't understand the concept of the "self-training". I follow the lesson which is likely a video with questions to answer at the end and such. But I am betting there is no way to actually be online with a processor and the required equipment. The
e-learning I have taken in the past has you connected to a PC at the training facility over something "like" teamviewer, that PC is connected to a PLC or a trainer kit of some sort. You actually do the projects while the instructor is in the corner of your screen via his webcam and headset. Its great, in my opinion its just as good as being there in person.
I will have to enquire some more about this training to my local AB training rep. It seems they don't sell a lot of this training and might be a little unfamiliar with it themselves.
Thanks for the suggestions folks!

I have to state that something I wrote here yesterday was not completely correct.
Automation Training does still offer e-learning courses for much of their material. An email I received from them clarified this as I was thinking that they told me no more e-learning when in fact that was only pertaining to the motion courses that are no longer offered in this manner.
Sorry for any misunderstanding there.

Automation Training Rocks and is indeed a great avenue for training, I have taken many courses there and have benefited from each!!!

Thanks