Safety interlock switch

Your question is a bit vague and so is hard to answer. If you mean 24V d.c. then it is because it has a full wave rectifier in the supply that means it can run on either ac or dc. There is a picture of a full wave rectifier here:
http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/diode/diode_6.html
If that blows your mind then you need to study up on diodes first then the full wave bridge, then you will be able to understand how dc will pass through the full wave bridge.

Thanks for providing no further detail, that was totally unhelpful.

It looks like it should work like, well, any other trapped key interlock.

Two sets of safety contacts indicate that the key is in, possibly inserted and locked. One contact indicates that the key is unlocked, and one probably indicates that the solenoid is energized.

The coil is either to LOCK the switch in the closed position, or enable it to be OPENED when it is locked closed. I don't know the exact model of the switch, but your best bet, as always, is type the model number into google, and get a datasheet. That should explain everything.

with 24 v dc how to enregize the solonoid
how to lock and unlock this safety lock
plz help me to understand the circuit

You should get the documentation for the device from the manufacturer.
One can make guesses based on the little diagram, but it is much better to get the documentation that describes the usage in full.

Apart from that, this is most probably part of the safety on a machine, and you should not tamper with it in any way. Bypassing or modifying the safety will violate the Declaration of Conformity on the machine. If there is a serious accident with the machine, you and your company can get in trouble.

If the safety system does not work, you can troubleshoot it to find out which part is the failure source and then replace it.
But it seems that you have already removed that part from the machine, so you must be sure that it is defective, or .. ?
So all you can do is to replace it with the same type part.

Looking on the photos in the 1st post, it looks as if you have two parts (one old one new ?).

Is this because you have already attempted to fix the problem, but replacing the old part with a new one did not help ?
If that is the case, the problem may be in the safety relay that monitors the lock.
But you havent really told us what the problem is.

I will be a little more blunt.
WHY are you playing with a SAFETY circuit device, with NO idea what you are doing.
I hope no one is injured or killed with your playing.

But again, if you don't understand how this works, that essentially immediately disqualifies you from doing anything other than replacement of EXACT parts. Anything other than that will require re-certification of the Safety System on the machine. Such is the case when a part is no longer made and a new part connects differently. Only a qualified safety integrator can perform a redesign, AND it would still need to undergo re-certification.