Orange symbol column in WinCC tags but right addresses

AdamG8GXP

Whenever I try to make changes to this HMI project which is part of Step7 project, some tags get highlighted in orange. The "symbol" column gets highlighted in orange for some tags, and it has the right address, and other columns are ok. Connections window are OK also.
The tag is used to enter amount of time before energy saving turns on the machine and to show what time it is set on another screen (input/output on 1st screen, output on 2nd).
Will it work OK since it has the right address to the symbol in the PLC symbol table?

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new to working with PLCs and I'm experiencing issues with my WAGO 750-8212 device. When I attempt to turn it on, the SYS LED (orange)...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Trying to understand wiring rules for the PLC cabinet. Per NFPA79 13.2.4.1: "The colour ORANGE shall be used to identify ungrounded...
Replies
Views
Hi all, In an ET-200SP RIO interface module the first slot has an orange color. I can save & compile without errors or notification. What's...
Replies
Views
More of a "Is this normal" question. I was troubleshooting why I couldn't ping an SLC from my desk. I have a Spider 5TX between my 5/05 and a...
Replies
Views
My question is on the interpretation of NFPA79 13.2.4.1 which states The color Orange will be used to identify ungrounded conductors that remain...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom