Getting Error In HMI Server Redundancy system

amarkadam9

Hi,
I am getting an error in hmi server redundancy.
I have SERVER A,SERVER B,SERVER D.
total 3 servers
Server A and Server B are redundant hmi server.
Network directory configured in this both server is SERVER D.

Error- "Component (Display Name) does not exist on the alternate location[SERVER B],attempting to locate the component on the remote hmi server.'

because of this my SCADA is working very slow.
whenever i changed the screen or open a faceplate ,i get this error in diagnostic window and because of this it taking the time to open faceplates

Same things is happening in my 3 client PCs.
sometimes my client PCs get hanged(only scada)

Software Used-FTView 7.00
OS-Windows server 2008

please help me to solve this problem, i have tried many solutions from rockwell knowlege base but getting the same error yet.

you can email me if you have any solution on the same.
email id- [email protected]

Thanks

When you make the changes, you will need to right click on the HMI server, click Properties, go to the Redundancy tab, and click on the button to replicate primary to secondary. When you make a change on one server, it doesn't automatically translate it to the other. Give that a try and see if your problem goes away.

Thank you ASF, for reply

i have already done "replicate primary to secondary", but still i am getting the same error.
After doing "replicate primary to secondary" ,is i am missing any thing else to do?

That should be all. I've not seen that error outside of that situation before. The only other thing I could think of to check is that all your clients have had the FT Directory set up correctly?