Weintek no PLC response

Try like Keith suggested.... and forget everything with the program

Open the software create a new program with one button and make that button work with the PLC, just to make sure its not in the version of the program

Where did you get the HMI's from?

We got them from a team of Chinese programmers from china when they came in to install a few short lines. How do I get that Asian software and can it be in English.

The only thing I can think of is search the web for it and I dont know if they have a English version of the Chinese version ;)

Have you tried asking the installers if they have it?

I use the Weinview MT Models from China They make them for both Weintek and Maple Systems and use the EB8000 or EBPro depending on which model, The TK models use the
Chinese software. I have had no problem with them Converting programs using the easy convert even doing Maple Systems 5000 to EB8000 then into EBPro

Are you changing anything in the System Parameters once you have uploaded a program from one HMI before trying to download it into another screen

I'm confused! (Now I don't work or deal with Weintek - But I am a big Maple Systems User)

Is this product actually a "Weintek" product? The pictures show Weinview Co. Ltd. as the manufacture. And when you go to Weintek's web site I can find NO reference to WEINVIEW even when a search is involved.

If this is a "Knock-Off" of the Weintek, then I would think you should reach out to "Weinview Co. Ltd" for support?

But as I said I'm just confused because there's a lot of thing on this post that just does not make sense.

I'm not trying to be smart, but if all of us could understand a little better we might get to a solution.

OP did say Weintek in original post, however Weinview in my opinion is the same and uses the same software. They are both made in China (along with everything else in the world)