Mitsubishi F-20-P-E Programmer

Scooter

Hello, In front of me I have a Mitsubishi F1-30MR PLC and a Mitsubishi F-20P-E Programmer, I have no Manuals for these items and was wondering if anybody knows what keystrokes on the programmer are needed to delete the program that is on the PLC now. any info. would be helpfull.
Thanks.

This is from the manual:
Mode; STOP on base switch and PROGRAM on the programmer.
----|--Key------|-Indicator-
-1-|-CLEAR-----|-000
-2-|-STEP 0----|-000
-3-|-STEP 477--|-477 (for F-40: 889)
-4-|-DELETE ---|-000

Ref: Step 477 is the last step of F-20M. In case of F-40M unit instruct 'STEP 889' instead.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I could really use some help with a project i have! I want to build a program for the following procedure using the alpha...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a Mitsubishi PLC programmer in the Knoxville, TN area. I need someone to upload the program from an FX2n-32MT and...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom