Micro820 Analog Output Issue

Unless I'm missing something (I've not used an analog out on an 820) but I'd eliminate all of the ladder logic and just manually drive the output by entering values into the tag while online with the processor. That way there wouldn't be any question about the logic, it would simply be an number entered into the output tag then looking for a value on the terminal.

Similar Topics

I have run into a problem with my first time installing a 2080-OF2 module on a Micro820 and have a hunch that the module itself - brand new out of...
Replies
Views
Hello to all. I am new to PLC’s as well as this forum so if I make any mistakes please forgive me. I am having an issue using the 2080 OF2...
Replies
Views
Gents I'm working on a small project here and the customer requested to control the drive with 4-20mA by using Micro820 Analog output 4-20mA...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to read values from a device that can either send registers as 32 bit or a pair of 16 bit but if I understand right, the micro can only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I set up my Micro820 with a basic mapping. When I try to run a script to read the addresses I get errors for illegal addresses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom