Weintek EasyBuilder Pro HIM ComapctLogix Tag import

bgtorque

Hi All

I'm testing out the EasyBuilder Pro software as looking to move to Weintek HMI's (specifically MT8070iER1 - rear mount). I am using an AB L33ER CompactLogix controller.

The EasyBuilder Pro manual suggests that there is an "Import Tags" option in the System Parameter Settings window, however, I do not have that, just "New", "Delete" and "Security".

Can anyone give me any pointers on how to import my Studio (Logix5000) CSV tag database for use in EasyBuilder Pro?

Any help appreciated, i'm sure i've missed the point somewhere.

Its ok, i've found out why. I selected the wrong PLC type. There are options for:

1. Rockwell EtherNet/IP (Compactlogix)
2. Rockwell EtherNet/IP (Compactlogix) - Free Tag Names

I originally selected option 1 and it appears it's option 2. Go figure.

Thanks anyway.

Question about how to delete the tags

Hi bgtorque,

I imported the MicroLogixL32E tags into the EasyBuilderPro, but I cannot find how to delete/remove the tags I don't need. Do you know how to do that?

Thank you very much!

Linda